Advanced SW Technologies, LLC’s Construction division provides years of full general construction and project management experience. For both Government and Commercial customers, our team ensures excellence from the planning of the construction project (including new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs) with our services. ASWT guarantees to exceed our clients’ expectations.
We ensure excellence from the beginning of your project with our pre-con planning phases.
- Conceptualized Estimations
- Value Engineering
- Construct-ability Review
- Cost Control Efficiency
- Schedule Optimization
Our project management team is aimed at meeting your requirements in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
- LEED Environment Practices
- Full-Time On-Site Supervision
- Detailed Client Communications
- Job Monitoring
- Quality Control
After completion we will provide you with all the necessary materials to keep your project maintained for the future.
- As-Built Drawings
- Site Clean Up
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Necessary Personnel Training
- FEMA MWEOC Brooke Road Renovations (Mt. Weather,VA)
- GSA Facility Modification at Training Brain Operations Center (Newport News, VA)
- GSA Exhaust Installation at Portsmouth Federal Building (Portsmouth, VA)
- GSA Upgrades to Chambers 206 & 406 at Lewis Powell Courthouse (Richmond, VA)
- FEMA MWEOC Bridge Deck Replacement (Mt. Weather, VA)